Hi! I’m Chellie. I am thrilled that you are considering me for your pet photographer. And this is Bryce, my soul dog and the inspiration behind Shutterdog Pet Photography.
I found such joy in chronicling Bryce’s life – from his puppyhood and awkward juvenile months, through his very busy, high-energy adult years, and then during his quieter senior boy time.
Little details like his snaggletooth grin, goofy Boxer play time with favorite toys, quiet naptimes, and blissfully happy moments all found their way into my photographs. Now that memories and photographs are all I have to remember him by, I am so very thankful that I took the time to put him in front of the camera.
It is a very humbling experience for me to be able to create photographs and fine art of your amazing pet that will become a treasured part of your family history.
I promise to exceed your expectations and provide images that will bring you happiness, comfort, and joy.
Wanna know more ?
- I am an ISTJ personality type. It actually explains a lot :).
- I have finished almost a dozen half marathons and other individual and relay races using run-walk interval training. It challenges me to do something completely out of my comfort zone.
- If pizza, chocolate, and diet cherry limeades ever go extinct, I might too :).
- I love making time to read and cook … have way too many cookbooks and recipes saved/pinned!
- Guilty TV/movie pleasures: Outlander, Poldark, Game of Thrones, Homeland, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Food Network, and anything Christmas :).
- I LOVE to travel, camp, and day hike (especially in the national parks). Hawaii is the only state I have not (yet) visited. And now there’s a whole big world on my bucket list that I am excited to explore.